- Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 13:56
A CALL FOR WITNESS STORIES
To All Cursillo National and Diocesan Leaders:
A new feature is in the works for the National Cursillo web site. It is called e-Ultreya Magazine, and will feature 4th Day witness articles from Cursillistas around the country. We are calling on you to submit articles.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Articles should focus on your 4th day -- how you are living the movement, how it is affecting your life, and how that might benefit others.
- Articles should be short and to the point. Four to six paragraphs at the most.
- Ideal topics would be Holiness, Formation and Evangelization as well as apostolic successes and failures. Anything you might share with your group reunion or Ultreya would be good
- Write articles in MS Word or Plain Text and submit to the editor at http://www.cursillo.org/e-ultreya/editor.html. Deadline for the first issue is October 15.
Each issue of e-Ultreya Magazine will be filled entirely with witness stories, so you have an excellent chance of being published. Obviously, we cannot guarantee all stories will be used.
e-Ultreya Magazine is sponsored by the National Secretariat of the Cursillo® Movement in the United States and will be available at no cost. It is not a replacement for the printed Ultreya Magazine, rather it is intended as a new means of sharing our faith with a larger audience through the Internet. The National Cursillo web site had more than 2.5 million visitors last year and it continues to grow.
May God bless you today,
National Cursillo Movement
Web Development Team
"A witness is sharing with others what we are doing for Christ."